The mission of the Avon High School Technology Education Department is to develop a student that will be a productive member of an ever changing technological society by focusing on critical thinking and problem solving techniques. To achieve this, students must become life-long learners and develop the appropriate work ethic needed for continued success in a variety of technical career fields.
Characteristics of an outstanding Technology Education student;
- Demonstrates the ability to solve complex problems using a variety tools and methods
- Understands the changing technological world with the ability to adapt to new situations
- Recognizes the need to be a life-long learner
- Communicates effectively through a variety of techniques
- Demonstrate safe laboratory practices
Avon High School Technology Open House
2/3/2015 6:00 to 8:30
Come and see the exciting new technology in Computer Gaming, Engineering Design and Engineering Fabrication. Talk to students who currently use the technology and see them in action! Students will also be available to talk about course selections and academic/career tracks.
Click Here for the Avon Engineering Career Pathway and Engineering Certificate criteria.